Monday, July 13, 2009

A ton has happened!




I'll start with the bad...
We had to put my childhood dog to sleep this month. It was probably the hardest thing I've ever had to do. Poor Paloma couldn't walk any longer and it was just her time. She was ready to go to doggie heaven. And that's exactly where she is. She was the sweetest most loving and loyal dog you could ever meet. She had a rough life before us being severely beaten and starved before we got her. She sure lived like a princess once we had her. We'll miss you baby..

Onto positive things!
We are pregnant. I had an u/s on July 6th at 6w2d and the RE gave us a due date of March 1st 2010. We have one baby with one tiny heartbeat. She said things were looking great but wants me to stay on the Prometrium and stay on pelvic rest for another couple of weeks. FUN STUFF!! I am trying to take it VERY easy and not do what I don't have to do. I may be lazy but I'm keeping this kid in here, dammit! I've been feeling pretty crappy but trying to take it one day at a time. I know I will start feeling worse very soon. I just pray that this little thing stays in there for as long as it takes. I may be starting a pregnancy blog but we'll see.

YAY for baby!

7 comments:

SweetPea said...

DO IT!!! Start a pregnancy blog! I want to hear about everything...and I want to see weekly belly pics. :) DO IT!!!

Megan said...

Congratulations May! That's fantastic!

Callie said...

Ditto SP... I am so thrilled for you!

bella1021 said...

Lots of sticky prayers!!!!!

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh! congratulations! I just saw this now (I've been a little slow with my blog visiting lately). I am so happy for you! I hope everything continues to go well for you. Sending lots of sticky vibes your way that the little one stays put! I turned my IF blog into a baby blog, so do it if you feel up to it. Congrats again! :)

Mari said...

I also vote YES on the pregnancy blog!

I am beyond happy for you!

Unknown said...

yay for baby may! and i also suggest you start that pregnancy/baby blog- want!!!