Tuesday, November 4, 2008

OMFFFFG

THE MOST EMBARRASSING THING JUST HAPPENED!!!

So about a week ago, Ray and I made a *ahem* special video that has my face in it.

Well.... he lost his phone on Sunday.

About an hour ago I received that video from my husband's phone. Long story short, who ever found the phone sent it to EVERYONE IN RAY'S PHONE INCLUDING HIS PARENTS.

HOW EFFING HUMILIATING.

6 comments:

Callie said...

OMG.. you poor thing. I apologize for laughing though.

Addy said...

OMG you poor thing! Bad Ray for losing his phone! You'll have to update us if anyone says anything about it!
...I miss you.

janineb said...

omg! I am so sorry girl. Bad Bad Ray!

Stephanie said...

Oh man. I'm so sorry. I would be furious. :(

Jennifer said...

Oh dude that is so wrong. I feel so bad for you.

Unknown said...

omg- you poor girl.
i snickered though- i couldn't help it!!
seriously though- dude. that sucks!