Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yay!?

Per this site:
http://www.immunize.org/askexperts/experts_var.asp

--If a woman receives varicella vaccine, how long should she wait before becoming pregnant?

"Contrary to the information provided in the package insert (3 months), the ACIP recommends that a wait of 1 month is sufficient."

This is awesome news, especially since I am due to ovulate the exact week of my 3 month mark. I was expecting to have to wait one more month because of ovulation timing in the 3rd month. So... I'm stoked.

This means that I can get my Lap in late November-early December, and then ttc Dec 13th-18th when I'm due to O. Hmmm... interesting that I would then guestimate getting BFP on Dec 25st. This could potentially be a pretty awesome thing.
Oh gosh, here I go.. already setting myself up for failure..lol.

Either way, since I'm a control freak and all, this is great news that I can actually somewhat know what's going to be happening in the next couple of months.

If you are worrying about it--I have an appt Nov 17th to talk to my OB/Gyn about when she feels it's ok for me to get ku. So.. yeah.. I'm not just going by one website.

Also- I think I made an error in a previous post. I get my blood drawn on OCT 27 NOT the 17th..to see if I received immunity from the single vax.

Annnywho-that's what's going on with me.

I'm currently reading:
STIFF
and
DEAD UNTIL DARK by Charlaine Harris.

3 comments:

SweetPea said...

That is amazing news honey!!! I'm so relived that you don't have to wait much longer. :) I can't wait for your appointment with your OB/GYN so you can find out for sure! Good luck sweetie.

Jennifer said...

Yay! Let's get you back in the saddle soon!

Stephanie said...

That is great news! I hope it all works out so you don't have to wait another whole month!