Well pewp.
We had to r/s my Lap to March 24th. So.. long story short- I took the 100mg again.
However, cd14, 15, 16 rolled along and still had negative opks.
I was super frustrated and pretty much accepted that this cycle was a wash. DH was going OOT and we'd miss O.
Well...apparently not! On cd17 I got a positive OPK...and DH came home that night. I got another positive opk on cd18. I think I o'd yesterday or today. We had great timing so I'm very pleased.
(ANOTHER) HOWEVER, I am getting myself ready for the Lap. I know no matter how much I try to not get my hopes up, I always fail and am surprised when it's BFN. So.. I'm going to work on that. LOL.
In other news- this Mesquite Chicken sandwich from Quiznos is delish.
Consumption 17
1 day ago
4 comments:
GOOD LUCK!!!
Good Luck!!!
Kisses & Hugs!
Good luck! Sounds like perfect timing!!!
Post a Comment