Thursday, February 5, 2009

No one reads this anyway..(well only 3 of you)

So first off.. my fish died. *Ahem, my $26 dollar fish named Walter. He was my buddy and super duper cute. He got dropsy and I just couldn't get it treated with several different medicines. He died exactly a year almost to the day that we got him...for my bday last year.
I'm sad. I just didn't need any loss with everything else I'm dealing with.

Well, my P4 was 28.1 which is great and the best it's ever been. I had one big fat follie on L ovary and one a bit smaller on R ovary and one even smaller than that on R.

Too bad they didn't amount to shit.

I got a bfn on 11dpo. Yes, I know that it's early. It was the day before my bday and I didn't want to test on my bday OR wait in agony for several more days. I was already sure I wasn't pg on 10dpo and having quite a hard time with it.

I had a beta drawn (well, I drew my own, actually..lol) on 13dpo and it was bfn. WTF did I expect?

So.. doc wanted me to take 100mg Clomid again and I said no. Enough with this bullshit. We're going to do my 3rd Lap this cycle..then on #21 try naturally while we get referred and start to establish with the RE.

So yeah. I'm pissed.

Welcome #20!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

*hugs* I love you and I'm sad for you.

Callie said...

Kisses! I am glad you stood up for yourself and are moving forward with the lap! I love you bunches

Unknown said...

:( i'm sorry hun.

Addy said...

I'm so sorry sweetie. I miss you. Kisses.

JackiJaguar said...

I'm sorry (((hugs)))