Friday, December 26, 2008

ProMEtrium update

My first time taking the Prometrium was weird as hell...I took it and about 45 minutes later I got ridiculously tired..like more tired than I've ever been. I felt drunk and stoned at the same time. The room was spinning and I couldn't talk straight. I could barely keep my eyes open. Even though it was only 8:30, I HAD to go to bed. So I stumbled (barely making it) into my room and passed the eff out. I woke up feeling ok, but a little hung over. Ray said.. "Well you DID get drunk last night.. on pills...". I laughed.

Last night was my second pill and I didn't get the same reaction. I was laying in bed watching tv and just got sleepy and fell asleep. It's helping me to sleep well...which is good. I've felt a bit on the randy side and not having much change with CM.. except quite a bit of creamy stuff which is a little out of the ordinary but still not a big deal. I've heard some CM horror stories so so far so good. My nips hurt me so bad in my sleep last night that it woke me up several times. Every time I brushed it (the lefty), I wanted to scream.. it was also pretty large and in charge..if you know what I mean.

Over all, not very many complaints.

My 3rd round of Clomid wasn't too bad either. Just hot flashes (which are now normal for me since taking the 1st round of it) and a little tiny bit of crabbiness but I usually am..so.....

My fortune cookie today read:
" Now is the time to call loved ones at a distance. Share your news."

RIIIIIGHT.

Future plans:
-Next Saturday I have an appt for an U/S to see if I have Ovarian Cysts since I've been having quite a bit of ovarian pain all the time, I WAS going get an Endometrial Biopsy then as well, but just realized that I'll probably still be in LP and can't get a EB if I could be pg.

#19- Endometrial Biopsy. I will also be going up to 100mg Clomid + Prometrium. (I MAY chicken out and just take 75mg but we'll see...100mg is the plan for now). I will be monitored so I WILL be getting an U/S before O to make sure I wont have 15 follies.
- Possibly do a Post Coital and a 3rd SA.

#20-Another Clomid+ Prometrium round (not sure of Clomid dose at that point)

#21- Possibly another Laparoscopy

#22-RE for IUI and extra testing

I'm sure this will all change but since I'm a total control freak, I have to have a plan. Deal with it. Bah. That's all for now..I think..