Wednesday, December 31, 2008

27.3!

**Addendum- Not that it's a big deal but it was actually 27.3. My bad...

NOW THAT'S BETTER! DAMNED SKIPPY!
My prog level, that is.

Now I just have to wait until Friday to get a beta drawn so I know whether or not I have to do Clomid again.

What I've been feeling the last couple of days:
- Boobs are killing me. Very sore and heavy and big.
- Nips are huge and hard most of the time. And burn. Much burn. I can barely stand it when my arm rubs against them.
- Extreme fatigue.
- Moody
- Hungry!
- Frequent peeing
.........

ALL CLASSIC SIGNS OF AF and/or SIDE EFFECTS FROM PROMETRIUM.
So there ya go...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm refusing to believe it is anything other than you being KU. Cause I'm crazy like that ;)

Stephanie said...

That's an awesome P4 number!!! I'm hoping for the best for you. I agreen with Jen....I'm thinking only pregnant thoughts about your symptoms. ;)