
Dress trial

FIJIAN PIZZA! YUM!

One of my favorite engagement pics.

See the painting below..


A Frank pillow I made..

The girls last night..



You can tell who the shy one is..


Darby bathtime

Us driving around on Sat looking for a tattoo shop to do our ring tattooes in celebration of our 1 year. .

This is a PAINTING that BIL's mom (not my MIL) did for our 1 year anniversary present.

My business. (this purse was still in the works in this pic)

Rufus loves his peanut buttah lolly pop.

Derby is really shy.

Derby and Darby love daddy.

My H's self portrait in our 53 Cadillac.

Rufus loves some Chex Mix

Bachellorette Party.. giving my Grandpa a kiss.

My MOH Shealynn and I goofing off.

This is my Lillie. She's 8 and is my special girl.

Derby and Darby when I first got them. I've since changed their bedding to the better stuff.

My suuuuper cute friend Wendy at their wedding 5/3.
3 comments:
your blog pic is gorgeous, darling!
Your engagement pics are the cutest. I wish would have gotten some but Alex is anti picture.
And that painting! Dang. It looks exactly like the picture. That is an awesome present.
Some of my fave pics have to be the girls though. Rattie love for sure.
your so purty! oh.. and you have been tagged.. see my blog for more info.. :)
Post a Comment