Wednesday, June 4, 2008

(Insert whitty title here)

Turns out, everything is a-ok with my lil brother. Thank goodness. Thanks for all your prayers.

I had my interview for SCM yesterday and it went well. I'm thinking I probably got the job. I wont know for about a week though. ::crosses fingers::

My ovaries are on strike. They don't feel like playing. I'm on cd21 and still nothing. Humph. I know it could be worse so I'm not going to complain too much, it's just frustrating. I feel a certain pressure to do our best with timing this month and next, thanks to the "increased fertility in the 3 months following hsg". I kind of feel like that's not necessarily a good thing to know.
Yes, one might be excited that her fertility and chances might be increased, but what if you don't conceive in that 3 months? I've put a expectation on myself and I think it's screwing with my body and stress level. Ugh.

Mr. T is on board to try as much as possible in the next few days, and reminded me that we have to enjoy trying to make babies. He's being quite positive and supportive today.

We decided that we are just going to try "naturally" for the next couple of months, despite my doctor's advice to start me on Clomid. Since we only have a max of 6 months on Clomid, I'd like to save that, should we go to IUI.
So I guess the next step (depending on job/ins issues) is another Lap (3rd) sometime in the next couple of months.
Mr. T needs to get on some vitamins-Selenium, etc. (other than the regular men's vit that he's already on).
I need to start Iron, Calcium and Omegas and maybe some Green Tea, which I think I'm going to pick up on the way home tonight.


Dude- AMAZING.
My homie, G. in NY wants me to be her coach!

Gotta run for now

3 comments:

Elbee said...

Who wouldnt? You're pretty much awesome.

And yay for the good news :)

Jennifer said...

Having a plan is fantastic. Yours sounds good to me.

Unknown said...

duuude- ok cool- batcall- gaaaah!!!
<3