Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Busy Busy Girl

Last day at work was HORSE SHIT. No one gave us a good bye card, lunch, DIDN'T EVEN SAY GOOD BYE. It was truely lame. Everyone ALWAYS throws people leaving, a lunch.. but not for us. Needless to say, I ended up going off on one of the coworkers about how shitty they were for not doing anything for us. After all, it's not like we were simply quitting, got fired, etc. We were being LAID OFF.

Either way.. it's done.

New job has been great so far. It feels really refreshing to work for a place that cares about their employees and patients. Monday and today have been 8ish hour long orientations. Tomorrow I'll be in another one. Thursday is Injection Skillz in Pediatrics, Friday is Lab Skillz.

I am so busy and by the time I get done with the training, I'm so fried that I can only veg on the couch. I don't have energy for anything else. But, it's great.


That's it for me!

2 comments:

JackiJaguar said...

I'm glad the new job rocks! Boo to the old job...that's so lame that they didn't do a little goodbye something.

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad your new job is going so well. :)