1) BFN.
2) Lap on the 24th
3) Put my rattie baby on hold this evening. She's the cutest thing EVER. (Besides my other two)..they are pretty dang cute too. 3 more weeks and she's MINE. I may end up getting two but I'm not sure yet.
4) I'm hosting my friend Jennifer's (Chrys') baby shower in late April, early May and excited as HELL
5) Boo is coming to CA in late May and I CANNOT WAIT!
6) I'm going to EFFING SAUSALITO this weekend with Jennifer... for a 3 day Spa get-away. We are going to fart around Haight for a few hours and then head over. I'm thrilled. I can definitely use this!
7) We got new linoleum in the kitchen and it is great. Now I just need a new oven.
8) I'm on my way to meet Ray for some bomb sushi.
9) I just picked up some free hand-me-down clothes from a CW. Pretty stoked.
10) I had a great day at work and got to work with this rad ass chick who made me laugh all day. :::sigh::: ahh, the coke stories are wonderful.
Bad stuff?
I have to put my older dog down next week (or the week of my surg) and I'm dying to even think about it.
Thats it! I'll write later with pictures from this weekend!
WOOT!
Consumption 17
1 day ago
3 comments:
Sounds like an awesome weekend! Have a great time.
I'm very sorry to hear about your dog. :( ((hugs))
I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. Loosing a pet is never easy. ((hugs))
But at least you have loads of things going on right now to help keep your mind off. Have fun on your spa trip!
sorry about the puppy but I am very jealous of your spa weekend!
Post a Comment