We saw Hank III and the Damn Band (as well as Assjack) on Sunday night and it was AMAZING!
I haven't been drunk in a long time, thanks to ttc, but this time I said EFF IT! Avoiding alcohol obviously isn't doing any good either so I might as well have a good time.
I had probably 5 or 6 LARGE Jack N Cokes.. DELISH. I was also getting a semi contact high from all the joints being passed around..I also smoked about 3 packs of cigarettes second handedly. I leaned over to Ray and said "Watch.. I'll end up being pg just because I went out and got drunk and in a bad environment...haha".
I am not holding much hope for this cycle since the 4 cycles before on Clomid didn't amount to anything, and I o'd late. BUT.. believe it or not.. I am now looking forward to the Lap and getting some answers. I'm also ready for a break from ttc.. even if it's just one cycle. I need to have some non-bd sex.
In other news:
Ray and I watched P.S. I Love You, last night. I had already seen it but it was his first time seeing it. We both laid in bed and cried. He even cried after I turned it off.. in fact, I think he cried himself to sleep.. poor guy. I love that my hubby is such a softie deep down but when needed, he's tough as hell. He's the perfect mix.
I love that man..
The movie is really sad and kind of an emotional roller coaster but in the end, it reminds you to appreciate every moment and situation that you have with your SO. Even when things aren't the best and the grass seems greener on the other side.. our life is now, this minute, this second..and we have to live it and love it.
I'd love to stay and write more but I have to go run and visit my new baby rat at the pet store. I think she's a little over a week now.
Consumption 17
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment