Monday, March 30, 2009

Post Op. Effed up shit.

INFECTION.

I have Endometritis and Pelvic inflammation. Basically.. I've been feeling like SHIT. ANNNND.. to boot... Ray got laid off.

So, I've been put on two different antibiotics, told to be off work ANOTHER week and we're broke...and about to be even more broke. WTF.

I was feeling pretty positive until this evening when I was told that my white blood cells are still high (infection/inflammation) and put on the antibiotics and time off work, etc.
Now I'm stressing.

WTF. I have no idea if we're going to be able to pay May's rent. I have some reasons that I HAVE to stay in the house I'm in until June at least, so if we get into a total bind, we'll borrow money from his parents. As much as we HATE doing so. Then.. if we can't afford rent further and Ray hasn't got another job, we'll have to ask the parents if we can move in with them. Thank God that they have the space.

Anyways. That's what's going on with me.

5 comments:

Callie said...

Oh no.. that blows goats on so many levels! I hope it works out. Love you!

Kelley said...

Damn May, that is awful. Thinking of you guys and hoping things get better soon!

bella1021 said...

I know I don't have all the info... but I am wondering why they are telling you you can't work?? are you in a lot of pain?? you aren't contagious that's for sure!!

Bummer.....

JackiJaguar said...

That just sucks on every level possible. I'm sorry, May. I hope everything turns around soon.

Stephanie said...

I'm sorry about the infection and feeling like crap. :( That sucks that Ray got laid off too. I'll be sending positive vibes your way that things turn around soon.