Pity party for one, please.
There's a drug rep that I worked with that I got really close to. He would ask me questions about ttc, since his wife had PCOS and they had been trying for a year+. I have never talked to a random MAN about CM, CP, etc.. but it just felt comfortable with this guy. I knew he was breaking inside because he couldn't do anything to help his wife and you could just tell the love he had for her. It was great getting to talk to him about the women's perspective.
I got an email from him today saying that he is longer going to be our drug rep..but he wanted to let me know they got pregnant! This is GREAT news and I am SOOO happy for them. He is really the nicest guy, and I'm sure has the nicest wife. Of course though, it was the month they weren't trying. This is just so hard to hear. I understand that relaxing and taking your mind off of it can help..but seriously.. it's so frustrating to hear. I can't just turn my brain and heart off and stop thinking about it. I just.cant.
Feeling sad for myself right now...
Making Bets
1 week ago
1 comment:
I hate that phrase...
but I love you.. and you have been tagged.. see my blog :)
Kisses!
Post a Comment