Good news:
1) I had an ultra sound yesterday to check my follicles, and to see if the Clomid worked. I had two follicles in my right ovary- One was 2.5cm (the size of a quarter) and it should be ready to pop out an egg in a couple of days, and the other one was just a tiny little guy.
My left ovary had a couple follies as well, but only one big one.
So- I have one big boy and one that's a little smaller, but still big. There is no way to tell at this point if I will ovulate both big eggs, or just the big big boy. From what I know, I think it's just going to be the one. ::PHEW:: I'm not going to be having 7 babies. Thank heavens.
So the plan for now is to continue taking Ovulation Predictor Kits to get a heads up on when I might be oing. They give you a 12-36 hour notice..so that's nice. We'll keep doing the deed every other day as directed...and wait it out. On cycle day 21 (or approx 7 days post Ovulation) I'll take a blood test to check my Progesterone level. There will be a different plan depending on the results.
My doctor said that I responded well to the 50mg dose, so that's good. I was not hyperstimulated. I was afraid of it not working at all and having to go up in dose, and also- that it would work TOO well and I would have too many follicles. She also verified that I DO NOT have a Bicornuate (kind of like having two uteri) Ute. The U/S tech that told me that was full o' crap. She said I do have a small dimple in the top of my ute, but it is definitely NOT Bicornuate.
Good news:
I bought a Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor for cheap! It's a machine and you pee on the sticks that go with it, insert them into the machine when instructed, and it measures the hormones in your urine and gives you a 5-6 day head's up on when you are fertile. (Compared to the OPKs that only give you a 12-36hour notice). The bummer is that I have to wait until the next cycle to use it. So it lives on my bedroom floor until it's time to pee on it.
Bad news:
My beloved Chicken Bacon Ranch at Subway is no longer on the $5 foot long menu. I am greatly saddend by this. I suppose I will just have to make a 6 inch good enough :)
Good news:
I have discovered that I'll probably be just fine without the chicken, bacon and cheese, so I could just get a veggie sandwich with ranch on it. YESSSSS!
I think that's it for now!
Consumption 17
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment