Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ego boost

So my new little business, Lucky Lady Designs, is doing well so far. We have a myspace and we are getting TONS of requests for friends and lots of really cool comments. My really good friend Tina and I are "partners" in LLD and we are doing really well! Check out www.myspace.com/tandmluckyladydesigns

We were invited to a craft show in San Francisco August 31st and we are SO thrilled and stoked that they dig our stuff and want us there! We are going to be so busy in the next month, trying to get more purses going!

Here are some comments that we've received:

"Megan, these boxes look freakin' awesome!"

"Awesome work!"

"Congrats on getting all this wonderful stuff online. I wish you the best and I know you will have success. Gorgeous products!!!!"

"Your stuff is looking fantastic, I'm so glad you have it online now so it can get more exposure and the credit it deserves..."

"The items look amazing! I love the purses-- really unique and edgy. I can't wait to see the rest of your line."

"...can I have one of everything please!"

Definitely an ego boost for me!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yay! That is great news. :) I hope you sell tons of stuff at that craft show!