So funny story.. well, not really.
Last night Ray and I were sitting at a coffee shop and I was checking my myspace. I saw that it said "24" in my age section. All of a sudden my head spun.
WHAAA? I thought I was 23! In fact, the other day, I told someone I was 24 and I knew in the back of my head that I was jumping the gun because I was only 23 and a half. Seriously.
What the hell just happend to the last year?! I literally started freaking out and hyperventilating when I realized that I was in fact, 24 and about to turn 25. FREAK.OUT. I asked Ray and even HE was confused. He said "call your mom, I don't know".
I pulled out my phone and used the calculator. HOLY SHIT. I really AM 24. NOOOOOO! I can't be almost 25. 25 means that I'm almost 30 and 30 means that I'm almost 40 and... well, it just gets worse from there. I'm nearly HALF of 50 years old. I am not pleased with this. I wish I could rewind and be 22 again.
Time is flying by way too quickly... it's just not fair.
I have to PROMISE myself that I will enjoy life and stop being a negative nancy...and enjoy breathing! The last 10 years have flown by. I still feel like I'm 18 (mentally... physically, I feel 40, thanks to the med conditions I have).
Anyways. What a trip life is, I tell ya. What.a.trip.
Consumption 17
1 day ago
2 comments:
I have a hard time writing 28 down now. :( But I totally had a day like that when I was like...OMG how old am I again? I was seriously confused and thought I was only 26! Ha!!!
How funny! Sadly, since turning 30, I can't forget my age now. You're young, you'll be fine ;-)
Post a Comment