Ranuncula Duo Hair Clip
Cherry Blossom and leopard clip
I have to figure out a way to make these flowers photograph how they really look. The camera just makes them look cheap, but they aren't. They are very sturdy, red cherry blossoms with a green rhinestone in the center.
My Frank cigar box purse.
Sturdy chain handle
Super nice leopard print lining
Strawberry clip
Girlie Skulls clip
B&W houndstooth clip
Black and white gingham clip
Bad picture but black ribbon with pink dots
Satin ribbon with button clips
Cherry Blossom, grey rhinestone and leopard print clips
Black flower with dark purple rhinestone
This is a purse that my friend ordered for her mom. I made it just for her. I can't say that I "dig" the box, cuz it's not my style..but it's definitely her mom's style.
Eifle tower on both sides and leopard inside.
I made this for the same friend. Flesh colored cherry blossoms with button latch.
B&W houndstooth liner
Cherry blossom and leopard print clipsIf you see something you like or think of something you want made, let me know and I'd be happy to make something for you for a low price!
1 comment:
I love the stuff... you are very talented!
Post a Comment