Friday, July 25, 2008

Rattie Domain (in the works)

Rattie house.. really dark picture but you get the idea. I have their house in the library wall so I decided to clean off the shelves and pull them out a bit so they can have an extended house. Now the little shits figured out how to get to the rest of the wall.. so I still have to watch them closely.
Digging box. I filled it with apple jacks, raisen bran flakes and a few of their other favorite treats as well as pieces of cardboard, tissue, fabric, etc.

We love applesauce and bananas.

Darby is an attention whore, but Derby is super shy of the camera so you wont see as many pictures of her. She absolutely hates being photographed. I'm guessing it's because of the flash and her poor eyesight being albino.

I put some mashed up banana in here and she went ape-shit. Then she got stuck and started freaking out and running around with it stuck on her head.. :)



I think ice cream might be her favorite ever. She was going nuts over this. (i didn't give her any of the chocolate though).





1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Dude....can I come and live at your house too? I want all of those good treats!!!