Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hello Clomid Crazies, Nice to meet you.

Yeah. Um. Whoa nelly. My first cycle on Clomid was a breeze. I had a few minimal side effects that I could totally deal with. The HOT FLASHES were awful, the body aches suckkkked..but there wasn't anything really bad.

This time around.. ho-llleeeeee crap. (Hopefully this isn't all in my head, cuz I'd be pissed). The first side effect I started feeling was achiness. My joints and body started aching. I have Fibromyalgia so it's entirely possible that it's just a flare-up.. but it just so happens that now both times I've taken Clomid, I get baaaad aches. So hmm.
Then last night, out of no where, I started acting crazy-like. I was yelling at Ray for no reason.. being completely irrational. I didn't feel good, I ached and he wouldn't go out to Jordan's van to get the drill. Normally I would have asked once, then gone out and got it myself.. but I just didn't feel like it. So I was mad and acted a fool.
Then this morning we are driving to work... Metal started playing on the Ipod. Ray was rocking out in the passenger seat... then.. Jewel comes on. I look over at Ray after literally 1 minute, and he's asleep. Funny? Yes. Hysterical? No. I started laughing my ass off and couldn't stop. I felt a littttle insane for just a second there. I was able to hault the hysteria and act normal for the rest of the ride. Thank goodness.

Lord, help me in the next couple of days... oh, and Lord- please help Ray to deal with this craziness.

2 comments:

Elbee said...

I think you are crazy. Don't try to blame it on the pills.

Good thing is that the effects should subside in a few days. Hang in there.

Stephanie said...

My clomid s/e sometimes last for 2 weeks after my last pill which sucks the big one! I also found that each subsequent cycle I took clomid...my s/e got worse. It was cycle 3 in a row last time that was really bad for me. I think it like builds up in your system or something. I hope your crazies go away soon!